Future Artillery 2014 – Taking Firepower Forward
The world’s most popular and influential joint fires conference
"The guns, thank God, the guns!" - Rudyard Kipling
…but what will the future hold for the gunners of tomorrow? What will the role of artillery be in the next five years? Has the King of Battle led his final charge?
Future Artillery 2014 will return London from 24th-26th March to answers these burning questions, showcasing the renaissance of this great institution and setting it as the leading element of future joint fires.
We will be welcoming back the leaders of the world artillery community, bringing together an incendiary mix of military and industry expertise. Our 2013 event drew over 200 participants from over 25 countries, saw the launch of the G6 Industry Leaders Global Strategy Debate and the industry’s Crystal Ball Stream and 2014 promises to deliver more again.
Future Artillery 2014 will seek to:
- Generate and disseminate knowledge within the international artillery community
- Deliver unique operational perspectives at a time when many nations are seeking to understand future operating environments
- Provide knowledge and the ideal learning environment for military procurement chiefs to make informed and balanced future investment decisions
- Raise questions and generate debate on the use of artillery and artillery’s role within the wider surface-to-surface fires picture
- Be the perfect platform for industry to inform the international artillery community on exciting capability developments