Future Artillery 2015 – Taking Firepower Forward
The world’s most popular and influential joint fires conference
As the recently unveiled US Army operating concept suggests, the principle of the future is to ‘win in a complex world’.
The hierarchical structure of superior capability and technology that Western allied forces retain in comparison to the enemy that surrounds us is becoming increasingly flat. This is due to the inherent versatility and increasing technological and strategic aptitudes that characterise the future enemy.
Future Artillery 2015 will address this issue and discuss realistic solutions to ensure that international forces remain proactive and adaptable in order to fight the unknown. This will include the need to synchronize firepower in joint operations, enhance training and incorporate innovative communication and precision technology to effectively prepare for what the future has to bring.
Key topics to be addressed in Future Artillery 2015 include:
- The increasing significance of interoperability and the role of joint fires
- Developments in precision and communication technology to counteract the increasingly resilient and versatile enemy
- Current and future training initiatives to defeat ‘the unknown and the unknowable’
- Case study analysis of international artillery capability and a look to the nature of future conflicts
Why you should attend Future Artillery 2015:
- Learn from industry and end user case studies to discover best practice in order to maximise your artillery operational potential and minimise cost
- Gain an exclusive insight into how your peers are planning for future conflict in order to keep up to date with the latest technology in areas such as precision, automation and battle space management
- Increase your operational readiness by assessing the potential of multi-national cooperation in both training and operations with your international counterparts